... part of the Deck.
Use the large deck with a great view, or one of the inside sitting areas. The common area has a generously designed open floor plan, decorated with contemporary European and local art, European antiques and a fireplace, as well as comfortable lounging areas. Play the piano, a game of ping-pong, or go for a hike across the hillside and valley on 30 acres of private property. We also have two beautiful house cats that may greet you, Mitzi and Filou. They are a part of our family and love our guests.
Relax and make your stay a unique experience!
Brenda is enjojing Breakfast...
Breakfast is served in the dining room or on the deck. We start with our traditional ‘Swiss Müesli’ . You can blend our Swiss-mix cereal with yogurt, fresh fruits and berries to your liking. Also enjoy a variety of cheeses and/or gourmet deli-meats, garnished with pickles, tomatoes, Spanish and home-cured black olives, along with a variety of fresh baked European-Style breads . We prepare a different egg dish every day. Coffee, tea and juices are also available.
Dinner Table at Christmas...
Get a taste of genuine European kitchen with an elegant 4-course dinner. The meals are sure to be unique – inspired by Swiss, Italian or French and German cooking. Just inquire about dinner in advance and we'll be happy to prepare a scrumptious meal for you. (November - April only).
We have free Wi-Fi throughout and around the house. Take into consideration that we do not have cell phone reception here. The nearest cell phone signal is two miles away at Pactola Lake and there is good reception in and around all the towns and on higher elevations. You are welcome to use our house phone for any call you may need to make or receive.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire house and outside.
- Large deck on South side of house, featuring tables, chairs, swing, lounge chairs, and beautiful views of Black Hills scenery.
- Microwave oven in the lobby.
- Free long distance phone calls. There is no cell service on the property. Closest service is two miles away at Pactola Lake.
- Morning coffee for early risers provided
- 65" big screen TV with surround sound in a living room setting with over 250 TV, movie, and music channels.
- Large private meeting room area that can accommodate up to 30 people
- Quiet sitting area with small library.
- Ping-pong table on lower level.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016